You can "Depend" on our Service Team.
They are trained to be as good as one at a Pit Stop in Formula One, Racing to make you Win.
Meet Your Technical Support
Prashant Shouche has 25 years experience in Machinery Installation, Maintenance and has undergone training directly from Printech Principals like Omet, Prati Company, BST Eltromat, Robopac, Minipack…. and receives constant training upgradations as well from them.
He provides the following Services to all Printech Customers:
- Machine Installation
- Training of Operators
- Regular follow up visits for AMC
- Technical Support
We offer you the following Services
Project Management & Consultancy
For complete turnkey projects execution in the Flexible Packaging, Labels and Corrugated cartons Industry.
Click “Get a Quote” to fix an appointment with our Technical Director, Mr. Jay Chawda for this service.
Enhanced Customer Support by way of
Our in-house Slitting Facility for Films (BOPP, Acrylic) & Self Adhesive Labels:
- Within UAE we slit as per customer requirements within 2 to 3 working days from the date of your order.
- For orders from outside UAE, ex-works: 7 working days from the date of order
Anilox Cleaning Service for Label Aniloxes:
- We have a in-house anilox cleaning machine for label rolls upto 550mm width. We provide a cleaning service to support our customers who do not have a cleaning machine.
Anilox Audit for all Aniloxes:
- We have invested in a RAVOL KIT to measure anilox cell volume, special foil to check anilox cell walls condition and high magnification microscope to be able to audit current anilox condition. Finally we can give you our recommendations based on the audit results to ensure your print results are achieved with no added downtime due to anilox issues.
Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) as per customer requirements
Click “Get a Quote” to email our customer service department for more details.
After Sales Service
Our team responds promptly to you, email directly to email@example.com or click “Get a Quote” to email our sales department to log in a service request.