Low Machineability While Printing Labels With Pure Hot Melt Adhesive
- A Label printer was getting poor machineability while printing Label stock with Pure Hot Melt Adhesive.
- Customer Issue: Our Customer found that he had to run his machine at a lower speed while running Labels with Pure Hotmelt Adhesive.
- Reason: Hot melt adhesives have lower machinability on Label printing machines.
- "Ritrama’s new RP3000 adhesive solves this problem. It is a Rubber based Adhesive with “High Tack” It has adhesion properties of hotmelt but Better Machinability.
- PRODUCTIVITY UP 12-15%: Using this, customers are able to run printing machines at 12- 15% faster than hotmelt.
- RP 3000 also have wide working temperature range from -30 deg. C to 80 deg. C.
- Can be used in a wide range of applications including freezing applications,transport of FMCG in high temperature environment.