CONSISTENT COLOR DENSITY & SHADE
- To achieve consistent colour density /shade for repeat print jobs of Corrugated Box for MNC and Local Brands.
- Even after using same Anilox specification batch to batch shade difference.
- In spite of using the same Ink & printing plates, shade variation between master and re-run job
Apex Anilox cleaning program:
- Use of Bioclean Gel for “deep weekly cleaning”& Bio clean Universal for “daily cleaning “ helped maintain the constant cell volume of the Anilox Roll.
- The cleaning program also helps our customer to avoid ink drying in the Anilox cells thus reducing ink transfer.
- Uneven cell volume (due to lack of cleaning) was resulting in uneven ink transfer. With constant cell volume customer achieved consistent colour densities.
- No batch to batch shade variation of repeat print jobs.
- No wash boarding, very good solid prints.
- Longer life of printing plates due to very less pressure between the printing plate and impression roll.