GTT ANILOX ROLLS
- Printing with “HD Plates” without the need for frequent stops for plate cleaning due to “dirty printing”.
- An increasing number of Flexo Printers are working on reaching roto gravure quality printing with high investments in HD Printing Technology
- HD Printing being with very fine dots, which dip into anilox cells and pick excess ink when running with a standard anilox resulting in “dirty printing” or “dot bridging”.
- Apex GTT rolls have very narrow channels which do not allow the smallest dots to dip into them.
- Thus the print remains clean and open and consistent during the run and also during long runs.
- Achieve consistent results from the very first print up to the last print even on long runs with GTT rolls.
- No frequent stops for plate cleaning due to dirty printing.
- Consistent quality in HD printing with no more “dirty printing” or “dot bridging”.