We are committed to our Customers’ success in the Printing and Packaging industry in MENA region by achieving excellence in Customer Satisfaction, through regular Training of our people, by continuously improving our Internal Systems and Processes and by striving for higher Productivity and giving On-time deliveries.
The Printech Team is committed to provide to its customers, the highest level of Customer Satisfaction by meeting the following standards of quality in its product range and services:
- Timely deliveries of products as per customer specifications.
- Providing the know-how to the customer to get the best value addition for the product purchased.
- Technical support to its customers for product usage with optimal results tailor-made to their requirements.
- Assured consistency in product quality and performance.
- Continuous improvement in the internal processes and systems with all round involvement of the entire team at all levels.
- Regular training to enable the team to satisfy customer requirements as per growing international standards and trends.
Since a young age Pankaj Patel’s interest, in Printing Inks, was ignited by his being at his Uncle’s Ink company in Pune, India. He then proceeded to acquire an educational background in Printing Inks and Paints Technology from Pune and worked at United Inks, Mumbai where he received a Quality award from the company.
He proceeded to further his experience which is now 17 years in the pigments, ink and colour industry by joining Merck, Germany for Sales of mica based pigments, in the Near East region, to the paint/textile colour/cosmetics industries.
This was followed by 8 years in Torda Middle East in Printing Inks which included setting up a mixing unit for their Inks in the UAE. With a dream to start something of his own he left them when he was the Asst. General Manager.
He started Arabian Ocean General Trading, in September 2003, with a vision to start a Trading Company in the UAE, to supply Printers & Converters in the Gulf Region with Quality Printing Machinery and Consumables. He also strove to provide them with unmatched Technical Support to ensure their smooth working and to assist them to grow in size and profitability. Then representing 4 principals from Europe, Printech has since grown to represent over 14 principals from Europe, Far East, China and India in 16 countries. It has also opened branches in Iran since 2008 and in Saudi Arabia recently.
Corporate Social Responsibilty
The Printech Team supports the Adhartirtha Anathalay at Nashik. It is an orphanage for the children of farmers in Maharashtra, India; whose parents have committed suicide.